Name?

Soooo yesterday, my lecturer ask all of her student about 3 questions..

1. If you have a child what name will you give him/her?

Well for me, i'll named my Son Arthur and my Daughter Yuki. Why you asking? Cuz i love Lore especially King Arthur and The Round Table XD so I'll name him Arthur or Lancelot which is the strongest below Arthur or Bedivier, the most Wise man in da group, ooooorrr Merlin a.k.a the swag Magician 😎 (actually Merlin is Boy name but in the lore Merlin is a Woman and Mordred's mom). Well, not only Arthur, i think Muramasa is a cool name. Oh and Miyamoto Musashi cuz i love Japanese lore too. XD

"Then Why would you named your daughter Yuki?" Well.. i love Japanese name for female. Such as Hikari (Light) and Yuki (Snow) i think they're sweet name and i want my daughter as beautiful as the snow. Eventhough both can used as boy's name.

2. Your Favourite English Name

My list for male is:

- Arthur
- Jonathan
- Mario (not reffering to Super Mario tho)

And my list for female is:

- Christina (i love Christina Aguilera so yeah)
- Emily
- Amiela

3. Would you change your name?

Naaah, i'm good with my name. My name is Muhamad Julian Fatahilah. It's not a fantastic or a unique name but there's a Story behind it.

So, My 'Muhamad' reffering to Prophet Muhammad, Fatahilah reffering to Fatahillah, a figure that dispel the Portuguese from Sunda Kelapa and change the city name to Jayakarta, and Julian is the name of a doctors that help my mother to gave birth. And its my month of birth.

That's story of my name. Thank you

1 komentar: Leave Your Comments

More

Nyari apa?

Whats Hot